Oxford And Slough Worktops

by Jun 10, 2024Kitchen Worktops in Slough

We would be happy to show you around our facilities and provide you with a free sample. If you are planning on doing a renovation project for your kitchen, then you need to look no further than us. We have showrooms in various areas, where we can provide you with high-quality Quartz and Granite worktops. Our Oxford and Slough Worktops factory ensures that all our clients receive the lowest prices. Although both quartz and granite are attractive additions to any kitchen, they have several differences. While both can be used as a basic material for worktops that are resistant to scratches and stains, they have different characteristics.

Best+Oxford+And+Slough+Worktops

Sensational Oxford And Slough Worktops

Quartz is made “man-made” and is typically referred to as “natural stone,” while granite is synthetic. One of the main differences between the two is that quartz is less porous, which means it’s less likely that water and food will get stuck to the surface. On the other hand, granite is known for its natural patterns and colours. When it comes to choosing a surface that’s scratch-resistant and stain-resistant, it’s important to consider the differences between granite and quartz. Natural granite counters are made from slabs that have been cut to size and honed down to a smooth finish.

According to Caesarstone, a prominent producer of quartz countertops, 93% of the material’s aggregate is natural. The remaining 7% is composed of polymer resins and colour pigments. Unlike natural stone, engineered quartz counters are made from flaws that have been modified. Its presence in resins helps minimise the risk of staining. Despite its natural beauty, natural stone counters can have various flaws and shortcomings. Although it’s waterproof, it can also be prone to stains and scratches. To minimise the risk of these issues, all our natural stone worktops are regularly resealed. This process should be carried out every four months. When spills happen, they should immediately be mopped up. Contact us for more information.

A natural stone that’s cut from the earth’s surface is known as granite. It can be used as a construction material for kitchen worktops and other surfaces due to its various components. It’s an igneous rock, which is formed when magma cools down. Due to its toughness, it’s commonly used in construction and engineering. When it comes to choosing granite for kitchen worktops, you’ll often see uneven patterns and random veining. Some people prefer this type of material due to its sleek and natural look. Technically, quartz is a mineral that’s abundant on the Earth’s crust.

Oxford+And+Slough+Worktop

It can be utilised in various construction projects, such as jewellery and carving. This type of engineered stone or quartz is made from natural quartz and is bound with resin. It’s durable, stain-resistant, and has a solid and consistent colour. If you’re looking for a more modern and contemporary look, opt for quartz worktops

  • Quartz Worktops Slough: These are kitchen worktops made from quartz, a durable and attractive material. Slough Showroom has a wide range of Worktops, indicating availability or service in that area.
  • Granite Worktops Slough: Similar to quartz worktops but made from granite, known for its natural beauty and resilience. Again, you can have samples at our Slough Showroom
  • Dekton Worktops Slough: Worktops made from Dekton, an innovative and durable material that’s resistant to heat, scratches, and stains. Available in Worktops Slough with trade discounts
  • Unistone Kitchen Worktops Slough: Unistone is another engineered stone used for kitchen worktops, combining quartz and resin. Offered in Slough Showroom please quote, Unistone Kitchen Worktops Slough
  • Silestone Worktops Slough: Silestone is a brand of quartz surfaces known for its beauty and durability. Available for kitchens in Slough Showroom
  • Neolith Worktops Slough: Neolith offers worktops made from sintered stone, combining natural materials with advanced technology. Found in Slough as Neolith Worktops as a Quote
  • Luxury Dekton Kitchen Worktops Slough: Signifies high-end Dekton worktops for kitchens in Slough, emphasising luxury and quality.
  • Bespoke Kitchen Worktops Slough: Custom-made worktops tailored to individual preferences and specifications, available in Slough.
  • Quartz Worktops Oxford: Similar to the first keyword, but specifying availability in Oxford and Slough.
  • Granite Worktops Oxford: Like the granite worktops in Slough offered for Oxford Residents as well
Worktops+Near+Slough
Worktops+Near+Oxford
Oxford+And+Slough+Worktops
error:
BOOK A SHOWROOM VISIT

    Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you soon to confirm your appointment




    Appointment Request Date

    (Opening times are Mon – Sat 9am to 6:30pm and Sun Appointments Only)
    X
    BOOK SHOWROOM VISIT